At Zingly, we build relationships bigger than business. We are a highly ambitious, early stage (post seed round, stealth mode), tech startup laser focused on changing how consumers build and grow relationships with their brands, for the benefit of both. We believe that modern technology can serve to empower consumers and put them on an equal footing with brands, and that we can bring people together to build transparent, authentic relationships across the board.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about relationships -- and if your skills follow your passions, you are in the right place. Our team is globally distributed, and we welcome diverse backgrounds and paths of life. We challenge assumptions, embrace change, and value divergent perspectives. We put people first, inside and outside of work. Creating a healthy, balanced work culture is a top priority at Zingly.
This role is a remote (Global) role for a Head of Demand Generation with a comprehensive understanding of building a demand generation engine in a fast paced, high growth, startup environment.
Opportunities for impact:
- Own Zingly’s demand generation engine and build it to your vision.
- Build a multi-channel demand generation strategy starting in the US and expanding globally.
- Recruit, nurture and develop an international team of marketers, and build relationships across the business.
- Review and introduce new B2B marketing strategies and technology.
- Help inform Zingly’s roadmap to ensure product alignment with internal requirements. We drink our own champagne.
- Team player and quick to help others, even when not part of your role.
- Driven and determined to do your best, at everything you do.
- Always curious and excited to learn new things, looking for feedback and opportunities to grow.
- Highly collaborative and always keen to succeed as a team.
- Able to balance long term strategic analysis, idea generation, and day to day execution.
- Excited to apply your experience and talent to build an amazing product, company, and community.
- Not afraid of failure, and willing to experiment, test, analyze results and iterate.
- Building a complete demand generation engine in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record in management and individual contributor roles, working across teams.
- Strong ability to handle a diverse range of different demand generation channels.
- Prior ROI and fiscal responsibility.
- Prior experience working in a startup environment.
- Proven experience succeeding in a Product Led Growth (PLG) environment.
- Prior B2B and B2C demand generation experience.
- Account-based marketing (ABM) experience.
- Demand generation experience in a broad range of cultures.
- Strong understanding of, and prior experience in, other functional areas.
We offer great benefits, flexible work hours and a remote-first culture built on trust. If this sounds like you, let’s connect – we would love to have you onboard!
We would love to meet you and talk about building Zingly together. We read every message and we will ping you back as soon as we review your intro. Thanks!