At Zingly, we build relationships bigger than business. We are a highly ambitious, early stage (post seed round, stealth mode) tech startup laser focused on changing how consumers build and grow relationships with their brands for the benefit of both. We believe that modern technology can serve to empower consumers and put them on an equal footing with brands, and that we can bring people together to build transparent, authentic relationships across the board.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about relationships -- and if your skills follow your passions, you are in the right place. Our team is globally distributed, and we welcome diverse backgrounds and paths of life. We challenge assumptions, embrace change, and value divergent perspectives. We put people first, inside and outside of work. Creating a healthy, balanced work culture is a top priority at Zingly.
This role is a remote role (US based preferred) for a Senior Business/Sales Development Representative (BDR/SDR).
Opportunities for impact:
- Own the creation and development of Zingly’s BDR/SDR function.
- Drive Zingly’s growth and development.
- Influence Zingly’s ongoing roadmap and development.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build out Zingly’s sales/marketing strategy and technology.
- Team player and quick to help others, even when not part of your role.
- Driven and determined to do your best, at everything you do.
- Always curious and excited to learn new things, looking for feedback and opportunities to grow.
- Highly collaborative and always keen to succeed as a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ambitious and eager to grow with the role.
- Not afraid of failure, and willing to test, analyze results and iterate.
- Proven track record as BDR / SDR.
- Solid SaaS sales skills and experience.
- Strong people management skills and experience.
- Value based selling background.
- Focus on reporting and data, with the pragmatism to leverage insights.
- Prior ROI and fiscal responsibility.
- Understanding of handling both inbound and outbound prospects.
- Prior experience selling to a wide variety of cultures and geographies.
- Both B2B and B2C experience.
- Prior startup experience, with bonus points driving Product Led Growth (PLG)
- Strong understanding of, and prior experience in, other functional areas.
- Strong data and reporting skills.
We offer great benefits, flexible work hours and a remote-first culture built on trust. If this sounds like you, let’s connect – we would love to have you onboard!
We would love to meet you and talk about building Zingly together. We read every message and we will ping you back as soon as we review your intro. Thanks!