At Zingly, we build relationships bigger than business. We are a highly ambitious, early stage (post seed round, stealth mode), tech startup laser focused on changing how consumers build and grow relationships with their brands, for the benefit of both. We believe that modern technology can serve to empower consumers and put them on an equal footing with brands, and that we can bring people together to build transparent, authentic relationships across the board.
We are looking for individuals who also are passionate about relationships -- and if your skills follow your passions, you are in the right place. Our team is globally distributed, and we welcome diverse backgrounds and paths of life. We challenge assumptions, embrace change, and value divergent perspectives. We put people first, inside and outside of work. Creating a healthy, balanced work culture is a top priority at Zingly.
We are looking for a Senior AI Engineer with 8+ years of experience in building application-specific interfaces that leverage LLMs for conversational reps, role playing reps, etc. Effective, timely communication with team members, including in English, is required.
Opportunities for Impact:
- Design and build state of the art GenAI models
- Play a critical role in setting the direction and goals for a sizable team in terms of project impact, ML system design, and ML excellence
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
- Leading a team from a technical perspective to develop ML best practices and influence engineering
- Architect, build, and deploy well-managed scalable modules that access LLMs and Zingly proprietary AI models including training, fine-tuning and prompting tasks
- Design APIs for performance, real-time applications, scale, ease of use, and governance automation
- Develop application-specific interfaces that leverage LLMs – e.g. conversational reps, role playing reps, etc.
- Enable our clients to build new GenAI applications and experiences using platform services
- Lead the design and development of industry-role LLMs
- Adapt scalable machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
- Suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective AI feature roadmap
- Driven and determined to do your best at everything you do
- Passionate about creating the best user experience possible, on schedule
- Independent but collaborative, clearly communicating and working across design, product, and engineering teams
- Team player, quick to help others, even when it's not part of your core role
- Always curious and excited to learn new things, looking for feedback and opportunities to grow
- Proactive, anticipating what's around the corner, both in our own product, and the bigger industry
- Innovative and not afraid to (respectfully) question status quo; out of the box thinker
- Leader in character and skill set, setting the bar high for yourself and others
- 8+ years of experience as a ML engineer and specifically in Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Experience with developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact
- Up to date knowledge of GenAI
- Strong background in MLOPS and AWS ecosystem
- Knowledge developing and debugging in Java, or experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience demonstrating technical leadership working with teams, owning projects, defining, and setting technical direction for projects
- Experience with building stream-processing systems
- Experience of developing REST API interface
- Knowledge of AI/ML and MLOps is a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
Nice to Haves:
- Experience of AWS and GCP ML models
- Proficiency with Big Data ecosystem
We offer great benefits, flexible work hours and a remote-first culture built on trust. If this sounds like you, let’s connect, we would love to have you onboard!
We would love to meet you and talk about building Zingly together. We read every message and we will ping you back as soon as we review your intro. Thanks!