At Zingly, we build relationships bigger than business. We are a highly ambitious, early stage (post seed round, stealth mode), tech startup laser focused on changing how consumers build and grow relationships with their brands, for the benefit of both. We believe that modern technology can serve to empower consumers and put them on an equal footing with brands, and that we can bring people together to build transparent, authentic relationships across the board.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about relationships -- and if your skills follow your passions, you are in the right place. Our team is globally distributed, and we welcome diverse backgrounds and paths of life. We challenge assumptions, embrace change, and value divergent perspectives. We put people first, inside and outside of work. Creating a healthy, balanced work culture is a top priority at Zingly.
This role is for a Senior Platform Engineer with 8+ years of hands-on experience in building highly scalable and reliable SaaS solutions.
Opportunities for impact:
- Design and build a tech solution that has the potential to impact all industries in the world
- Change how billions of people think about customer experience, pre- and post-sale
- Build a robust scalable all in one customer engagement platform (including audio, video & chat) to be used by hundred millions of customers and ten of thousands of brands
- Author and maintain backend applications and associated services in a production environment
- Contribute to continual improvement by reduction in technical debt, evolving software architecture or use of new technologies
- Collaborate with teams to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity and learn the application capabilities
- Owns backend release management
- Inspire and guide your teammates by example, through attitude and craft
- Be a part of, and contribute to, a people-first company culture
- Driven and determined to do your best, at everything you do
- Passionate about creating the best user experience possible, on schedule
- Independent but collaborative, clearly communicating and working across design, product, and engineering teams
- Team player, quick to help others, even when it's not part of your core role
- Always curious and excited to learn new things, looking for feedback and opportunities to grow
- Proactive, anticipating what's around the corner, both in our own product, and the bigger industry
- Innovative and not afraid to (respectfully) question status quo; out of the box thinker
- Leader in character and skill set, setting the bar high for yourself and others
- Be able to develop and build SaaS products.
- Track record (8+ years) of scalable, and well-performing enterprise SaaS applications
- Created and expanded modern communication and CRM platforms
- A broad range of skills and experience ranging from platform and data architecture to CRM, communication architecture, security and compliance
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, and emerging technologies specifically in CX landscape
- Experience delivering long-term architectural solutions for applications at scale leveraging public cloud
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns for building distributed and federated microservices and Mastering multi-tenant architecture
- Solid background in AWS platform and products
- Startup experience
- B2B product experience
- Experience in sales intelligence and communication platforms
We offer great benefits, flexible work hours and a remote-first culture built on trust. If this sounds like you, let’s connect, we would love to have you onboard!
We would love to meet you and talk about building Zingly together. We read every message and we will ping you back as soon as we review your intro. Thanks!